Year 7 2020 process has now been completed. We are currently at capacity.
Students applying for placement at Coburg High School are enrolled in the following priority order, which is consistent with Department of Education guidelines:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood government school.
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent residence who are attending the school at the same time.
- Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school (not applicable to Coburg High School).
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to Coburg High School.
- In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.
For more information, please refer to the attached Enrolments Policy or contact the school directly.
Map of the Coburg High School Designated Neighbourhood Boundary
Please allow sufficient time for the enrolment process to be completed and ensure that all enquiries are submitted at least 10 business days before the end of term when applying for a change of schools to occur.