Students applying for placement at Coburg High School are enrolled in the following priority order, which is consistent with Department of Education guidelines:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood government school.
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent residence who are attending the school at the same time.
- Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school (not applicable to Coburg High School).
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to Coburg High School.
- In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.
For more information, please refer to the attached Enrolments Policy or contact the school directly.
Map of the Coburg High School Designated Neighbourhood Boundary