- Coburg train station is a 15-20 minute walk away. It is part of the Upfield Line.
- The Number 19 tram runs from North Coburg to Flinders Street Station. It runs up Sydney Road. Students get off at Bell Street and walk the rest of the way to school.
- The Number 1 tram runs from East Coburg to South Melbourne Beach. It runs up Nicholson, Lygon and Swanston streets. Students get off the tram at the end, and walk through De Chene Reserve to get to school.
Buses that stop at McDonald Reserve on Bell Street:
- 513 Eltham – Glenroy via Greensborough or Lower Plenty
- 527 Gowrie – Northland via Murray Road
- 903 Altona – Mordialloc (SMARTBUS Service)
Buses that stop at Coburg Swimming Pool/Murray Road [Note: 5 min walk through Pentridge Estate to school from here]
- 526 Coburg – West Preston via Elizabeth Street Some buses that stop at Bell Street/Sydney Road
- 534 Glenroy to Coburg via Boundary Road, Sydney Road
- 561 Coburg – Macleod via Latrobe University
* The school can sign off on Public Transport Concession Cards once students are enrolled and attending classes.
** All students are encouraged to have a Myki as this is used when traveling to excursions via public transport.